- The art of producing illusions as entertainment by the use of sleight of hand, deceptive devices, etc.; legerdemain; conjuring: to pull a rabbit out of a hat by magic.
- The art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature. Compare contagious magic, imitative magic, sympathetic magic.
- The use of this art: Magic, it was believed, could drive illness from the body.
- The effects produced: the magic of recovery.
- power or influence exerted through this art: a wizard of great magic.
Dante loves to preform magic tricks in front of the audience, they'll never know what will happen next!